1. The last of my Cabin Quilts: the Purple Wonky Flying Geese. This one needs to be basted, quilted and bound. You can see this quilt here.
2 & 3: I have made two quilt tops from donated scraps. These tops will be donated to a local charity. These needs to be basted, quilted and bound. You can see the quilt tops here and here.
4. I have all but one of my 2013 & 2014 Mod Q Impro B Bee blocks. In 2013 I asked for people to make me improv house blocks, and then in 2014 I asked for improv trees. The one block missing is the block that I need to make. (Ha!) These guys need to be laid out, sewn in to a top, basted, quilted, and bound. You can read more about this quilt here and here.
5. I've finished hand-quilting (and embroidering a nose for) my paper-pieced Rudolph block. This is destined to be a pillow It needs to have the envelope backing assembled and attached.
The last two projects are ones that will be started (and hopefully almost completed) at the Sewtopia retreat next week. The patterns are picked and the fabric has been pulled (and some cut) for these two projects:
6. A pillow made in Rita Hodge's class on how to make Kansas Dugout blocks.
7. A baby quilt using Latifah Saafir's Molehill pattern.