It took me until now to actually cut up some fabric squares, iron them in to Prairie Points, and sew them down to the interfacing/template. But when I did, I thought it was kind of fun. You can see the first folded star project I did on my Instagram account.
Once I had done one, I wanted to do more!
It's always fun to try something new, and even better if it's clever. I love learning how things go together and this project was unlike anything I'd ever made. Now I'm going to pack this guy away for a few months and look forward to seeing it again in December.
The blocks are each 8 inches finished, so this guy is just under 23 inches long and 8 inches wide. I did use batting and quilted just right around each outer star.
Thanks for stopping by!